hours minutes seconds
Hudson Valley School of Prayer
Dave and Julia Ewert’s life has become a life of prayer out of a love relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Out of their walk with Him over seven decades, they are rolling out an online Hudson Valley School of Prayer on June 17, 2020.
We want to encourage you and provide training in helpful tools so that believing prayer is more fully integrated into your life, and you become a living witness to the all-sufficient grace and supreme sovereignty of Jesus Christ in every area of life.
Each online session will extend for six weeks, in one-hour meetings each week. Each meeting will feature stories and teaching on prayer, Q&A, support from an interactive blog posting, and, of course, praying together. Yes, praying together. Our Hudson Valley School of Prayer is a sacred gathering to which you can bring your heart’s concerns and find others to lift them up in prayer.
- Virtual, live event using the ZOOM platform: Wednesday, 10:00 AM EST
- The virtual event will be uploaded as a YouTube video and embedded on an associated blog article at https://breathingbygrace.blog/.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Please provide your contact information to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also message us through Facebook with your interest.
- We would like to hear what your heart’s desire is in meeting with us, and if you’re ready to jump on board, send you an invite to the ZOOM meeting on Wednesday morning.
There is NO monetary fee to enroll. It will cost you in other ways, however, because believing prayer always asks much of us in obedient response to meeting with the Lord. Freely given time, energy, and diligent effort in prayer always carries great rewards.
We hope that you will be able to incorporate prayer at a regular time in your daily schedule and interact with us weekly by way of Email correspondence or other social media links.
PRAYER TOPICS (6 lessons per quarter session, one hour each week [24 hours total])
And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:37-39 (ESV)
Loving God in Prayer, Session 1: Summer 2020
- Knowing God better
- Biblical knowledge and discernment
- Strong, awakened faith
- Love relationship with Christ
- Spirit-led praying
- Inner Peace & Assured Hope
Loving Others in Prayer, Session 1: Fall 2020
- Your marriage
- Your children (legacy)
- Your finances
- Your home ministry
- Your unbelieving friends
- Your community’s welfare
Loving God in Prayer, Session 2: Winter 2021
- Praying like Christ
- Knowing God’s will
- Power over temptation & protection from evil
- Strategic wisdom
- Daily Provision
Loving Others in Prayer, Session 2: Spring 2021
- Praying with others
- Prospering of God’s people
- The Local Church’s Outreach
- Strong, trustworthy Christian leadership
- Encouraging Christian fellowship & unity
- Expansion of Christ’s Kingdom on earth (The Persecuted Church)