The Hudson Valley School of Prayer welcomes you to join in!
After some opening comments at the top of each of the five hours listed below, four of those joining us will be asked to offer a brief prayer following the P.R.A.Y. acrostic.
Following opening prayer, there will be an opportunity for all who have joined online to pray what is on their hearts.
After a musical interlude, we will lift up to the Lord the prayers and messenger requests that we have received by way of the Hudson Valley School of Prayer Facebook page or other means.
Schedule for the day…
9 AM EST — Bowing to God’s Holy Supremacy (Ephesians 1:3-10)
12 NOON EST — Bowing in God’s Love (Ephesians 3:14-21)
3 PM EST — Bowing to God’s Word (Romans 12:1-2)
6 PM EST — Bowing to God’s Grace (Isaiah 61:1-2)
9 PM EST — Bowing in God’s Promises (2 Corinthians 1:19-20)
How to join in…
- Begin working through “P.R.A.Y. Let’s be specific in our prayers for the church!” – the 3rd growth activity posted with our recent blog, “Make Us Pliable In Your Hand,
- Review the 30 Days of Prayer for Our Nation(BGEA)
- Take to heart the five Prayers for the Persecuted(IDOP)
- Listen to songs and thoughts included on a “Day of Prayer” YouTube playlist (e.g., “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done” by Lion of Judah).
- Signup for one of the five ZOOM Prayer Gathering by Email or messaging us through Facebook, We will send you a link to the ZOOM gathering when we hear from you!
- Post prayers and requests to the HVSP Facebook page at any time. Please remember that all who read the post will share in your prayer. We are seeking agreement in prayer, not a platform to push our differing opinions. We plan to share your prayers and requests sent to the HVSP Facebook by Messenger during the five ZOOM meetings on October 24.
“I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life. 14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.” —1 John 5:13-15 ESV