REVISED AND SIMPLIFIED FORMAT!
- To abbreviate the online focus video to ~20 minutes, and allow us to publish it as “public,” rather than “unlisted.” This will (1) give us freedom for future referrals to the material; (2) help those who miss the Wednesday morning virtual meeting to engage the lesson more quickly on their own; and (3) protect confidentiality for those sharing personally in the group discussion on Wednesday morning.
- To streamline our efforts to manage the ZOOM meeting in progress.
- To make our preparations for Wednesday more manageable.
Watch a teaching YouTube video (~20 minutes). The video will be posted Monday or Tuesday, and active participants will be notified by Email when it is posted.
Attend a virtual group discussion of the video lesson on Wednesday at 10 A.M. (~45 minutes). Group Discussion Questions: (1) What questions do you have concerning this week’s teaching? (2) What insights do you have from today’s presentation? (3) How would you answer the key question(s) answered in the lesson? (4) What story from your own life could illustrate this week’s teaching?
If unable to attend the Wednesday group discussion, please email to school participants your response to the questions above.
Read the blog posted on Wednesday and complete at least one of the activities.
Share your thoughts and experiences.
- Please let the David and Julia Ewert know when you have completed an activity, and what you found meaningful in the exercise. email@example.com.
- When inspired to do so, compose a prayer to share with the school that we can publish online with the blog. It can be in any form you choose (prose, poetry, music, picture, psalm, etc.).